No matter how complicated things are in life, your hair should never be one of those complications, so we’ve created this list of low maintenance, short hairstyles for black women that will simplify your life or at least your daily morning routine. Whether you opt for the classic short bob, modern pixie cut, a chic curly cut, or short flirty hairstyle, these styles are meant to emphasize your natural beauty and minimize the stresses of hairstyling.
These hairstyles will also work for black women of any age and appearance, so check them out below. And to recreate the looks, shop our hair collection.
1. Jourdan Dunn’s Asymmetrical Pixie
2. Tika Sumpter’s Short Chiseled Bob
3. Amber Rose’s Modern Buzzcut
4. Flirty Flipped Ends
5. KeKe Palmer’s Lavender Pixie
6. Winnie Harlow’s Short Tousled Afro
7. Jodie turner-Smith’s Slick Finger Waves
8. Cardi B’s Fringe Bang Pixie