For all of you ladies searching for a last minute look for your holiday party, we got good news. In this week's article, we will share three hairstyles that is sure to put you in the holiday spirit.
Sleek Fish Tail Braid
1. For length, install She's Happy Hair extensions.
2. Part your hair down the middle and gather hair into a low, back ponytail, using an elastic band
3. Divide the ponytail into two smaller, equal-sized ponytails.
4. Separate a half-inch section of hair from the outside of the left ponytail.
5. Pull this piece across the top of the left ponytail over to the right ponytail. Don’t twist the hair as you bring it across.
6. Next, separate a half-inch section of hair from the outside of the right ponytail
7. Pull this piece across the top of the right ponytail over to the left ponytail.
8. Repeat steps 3-6 until you run out of hair.
9. When you’re finished braiding, secure the ends with a second elastic.
Half-Up, Half-Down Style
1. For volume, install She's Happy Hair extensions.
1. Place your thumbs directly above the tops of your ears, and part your hair evenly towards the middle-back of your head to create your half up-do.
2. Secure the hair with a hair elastic and pull the elastic tight to achieve more volume in the ponytail.
3. Accessorize the look with festive clips or bands. Your choice!
Parted Side Braid
1. Install She's Happy Hair extensions.
2. Part your hair to the side, and ensure the parting is deep and dramatic in order to get the full effect of the look.
3. Create a braid on the side of your head where the part is - you're welcome to do the braid of your preference. The photo below features two 3-strand braids however, a french braid, dutch braid, or fishtail braid are all great options.
To create a 3-strand braid, all you have to do is grab a section of hair at the roots, and part it into three separate strands. Then, plat the two pieces tightly over each other. Once braided, grab a small section of hair from beside the braid and add it into the twist. Repeat these steps all the way down the strands and secure the braid with a hair elastic.
4. Wrap your braids along the back of your head and bobby pin it into place to finalize the look.