There are only a few things in life that are truly universal. But the half-up, half-down hairstyle is a rare exception. It’s one of the most popular hairstyles, worldwide, and is a true crowd pleaser. It’s also the most timeless, practical and versatile look, giving you the best of both worlds: hair out of your face while still showing off the rest of your length.
The half-up half-down hairstyle has been a consistent hairstyle we've seen throughout the years, and it's quite evident that the style isn't going anywhere anytime soon — and for good reason. Ahead are 12 celebrity looks we’ve gathered to help you pull inspiration. To achieve these looks, you will need at least three (3) hair extension bundles. Three bundles will help increase volume and length.
1. Beyoncé's Crimpled Waves
2. Ariana Grande's Flipped Ends
3. Kylie Jenner's Gen Z Glam
4. Nicki Minaj's Bold Genie Moment
5. Megan's Tousled Curls
6. Ciara's Snatched High Pony
7. Bella Hadid's Slicked Top Knot
8. Hailey Bieber's Casual Bob
9. Rihanna's Caribbean Waves
10. Kim K's Super Sleek Vibe
11. Kelly Rowland' Swept Back Waves
12. Zendaya's Hollywood Romance Curls
To get a look similar to Zendaya, after blow-drying, add in soft waves using a curling iron like Drybar's The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand.